It has happened.
I have begun to like traveling.
Oh my goodness. I would like this for my birthday one day. Or just any day. I will throw myself a donut party and everyone will be invited, as long as I get first pick for donut. Photojojo is the best person ever.
Original links: #1; #2
The Food (in Bristol)
Because the question most asked is, “How’s the food?”
Good Things about Food
- Abundance of street markets and vendors. Also, samples.
- International housemates who let me taste their ethnic cooking.
- Extravagant cultural fairs which means exotic foods.
- Nearly every dish can be ordered with an alcoholic beverage for a decent price. I do not drink, thus this is as far as I can comment.
- Canned tomatoes are the same price here as they would be in America.
Bad Things about Food
- Food poisoned at ZaZa buffet - ZaZa is a NADAAAA.
- Little sun = imported goods = browner, more expensive produce.
- Pie to crust proportions on a pizza.
- Smaller eggs.
- There’s a mouse in our kitchen.
- Smaller portions; higher prices.
- Lacking in proper froyo, ice cream, Mexican food, and donuts.
- I just really want Mocasalsa superfries and King Pin donut holes :(